I was tagged by kissthulu
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 new people and link them to the post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. What’s the biggest change in your life in the last year? I am not Incorporated. ;) (I’m a business owner. That sounds weird)
2. Have you ever been in a fistfight? No, but I’ve really wanted to punch someone before. :)
3. Favorite guilty pleasure movie? Showgirls because it’s hilarious and the only movie where I have witnessed a sexual move that Kris and I like to call “dolphin sex.” It’s best when watched with Kris. We have the same love of Mommie Dearest. HiiiiLARioUS! *sing songy voice*
4. Favorite thing to do to relax? The usual- watch tv, read, Tumbln’, kill zombies, get a massage, massage zombies.
5. Given an unlimited amount of money, how would your life change? I’d travel, travel, travel all the time. I’d buy and island and a dirigible and pick up all my friends and we’d use the island as a home base to come back to after traveling. And there would be libraries and sea turtles and foxes and a movie theatre and a theatre theatre, and a bowling alley and the most kickass miniature golf course with all the cool moving structure type things like volcanoes, gorillas waving their arms, sharks that snap their jaws and open and shut and bands would tour our island and we’d have music festivals and film festivals. I could go on. For a while.
6. What are your three favorite curse words? Fuck (and all the variations thereof), sonuvabitch, and hell.
7. What currently running show would you be most upset over its cancelation? Hannibal
8. Elementary or Sherlock? I need to look into Elementary because of reasons.
9. Do you prefer to phone or text? Text. Any form of nonverbal communication, if I am not in the position to be able to see your eyes or facial expression, is preferable.
10. What is your passion? Teaching.
11. Would you rather go skydiving or swim with sharks? I hate you.
I’m breakin’ the rules! I’m not going to tag people…You don’t want to get mixed up with a girl like me. I’m a loner, Tumblr. A rebel.
However, if you want to answer some questions. I’m gonna leave these here for anyone.
- If you could get one national law enacted immediately, what would it be?
- Who’s your favorite female superhero and what do you love about her?
- Pick one animal that you wish could speak your language?
- Monkeys wearing clothes inherently funny? Yes? No?
- What have you always wanted to try, but were too scared to try it?
- You have a chance to make a movie, what genre would you like to make and what would be the subject matter?
- Who would when a fight - cavemen or astronauts?
- You win a small part on a tv show. Would you rather play a victim on Hannibal, victim on Supernatural, or a zombie on The Walking Dead?
- What’s your favorite hair color?
- Have you ever dyed your hair? If not, what color would you like to dye it?
- You are getting a tattoo related to one of your fandoms. What’s it going to look like?
Marvel should make a She-Hulk tv show
It would be 60% lawyer drama, 40% extreme wrestling and 100% majestic
Starring Aisha Tyler as Jennifer Walters.
Boobs are the BEST security blankets!
You are correct! 1% - 3% of the population (at least in the U.S.) I’m doing pretty well and looking forward to a long weekend of play and getting my teacher’s workroom together, I think. I hope you are a well, too. :)
won 1st place with this in a teen drawing contest but i can’t attend the recognition ceremony because i’m going to a wedding that day. oops
‘Nope. Sometimes I’m asleep.’
|—||Jim Butcher, Blood Rites (via h-o-r-n-g-r-y)|
where Brock Rumlow is yelling ”LAUNCH” at some poor S.H.I.E.L.D. agent and the agent keeps refusing. The control room is chaos and fighting. Brock shoves the agent out of the way and the agent ends up hiding under the desk while Rumlow stands above him typing the command into the computer…and all I could think of was this:
Was anyone else a little bit disappointed that the kick ass Lady Counsel Member turned out to be Natasha? Still love Natasha, but for a few glorious seconds, it was awesome to see an older woman come out of nowhere to kick ass.
Oh hell yes. For one glorious moment this movie was going to be the utter best thing ever made. And then…. well it was still cool but such a disappointment we didn’t get unexpected kick ass over 40 woman.
Did we ever even find out what happened to the counsel member?
We, too, thought for a glorious moment that Captain America: The Winter Soldier was a movie where every female character was a secret badass.
I have to admit. I could feel the giddiness rise up in my chest and then I felt that fall back down suddenly.